Thursday, 14 December 2006

Welcome to Struggletown. Population, Me.

Urgh. Man, things are tough going at the moment. Remember my post a few days back about not not writing for a couple of days? Well it seems no sooner had the words left my fingertips I had friends stay for a couple of nights and thanks to catching up and maybe a little too much Jack Daniels I missed ANOTHER couple of nights writing.

So last night I had to write 900 words before I made up the quota for the what I missed and last night's duties. It was hard. Tonight was also hard, I seem to have lost a lot of my momentum and it's a real effort to get myself back on track. Tonight I finally pushed out about 1,200 words but they came tough, real tough, and I am not even too sure of the quality.

I hope I can get back on track again soon. And anyone else who wants to come visit? Go get stuffed. And I mean that with as much love as you could imagine.

Oh yeah, the book is at 61,600 words which is about 234 pages. I guess I have around enough for a novella, but that isn't enough, I want me a full length book and I will write me one or die trying! Do you think I have rah rah'd myself up enough? Tomorrow night will tell.

No comments: