Friday, 17 November 2006

Another would-be writer blog - geeeeez

Oh Christ, can you believe it? Yet ANOTHER person has decided to put up a bloody blog about their attempts at writing. Well don't worry, this is more for me than it is for you, but if you want to have a peek along the way then you are welcome to.

The reason I am doing this blog is so I basically have a personal diary relating to the blood sweat and tears of my first novel that I have started writing already. Will it ever get published (the novel, who cares about the blog)? Well I hope so, it's certainly the intention anyway. It's a shit load of work so I would hope I'm not doing it for nothing

Along the way I will post things that I think are helping me in my first real attempt at writing a novel. I say first real attempt because I have tried before but have never really gotten past 10,000 words. This time, this time I will finish the damn thing if it kills me.

Anyway that is enough of the introduction - next post: where the novel is at right (write) now.

No comments: